Dadish

     I completely found this game by chance, and I'm so glad I did! It's short, it's sweet, and it reminds me of the original Mario games (style wise that is).
     Dadish is a short adventure game, available for free on mobile devices. You play as a radish father, who falls asleep while watching his children. The children get distracted by a balloon and follow it, becoming separated from each other. When you awake, you realize your children are missing and must go on an extreme adventure to find them!
     There are 10 levels for you to complete, each growing in difficulty. The levels are fairly short, and if you like the collection aspect in games, there is a star you can find in each level. The game controls are simple, having only to move left and right, as well as jump.
     The graphics are adorable, making extremely cute characters. The game is full of bright colors, and even though it's simple and there's not much to it, it's a beautifully built game.
.    If you're looking for a short, enjoyable game, I highly recommend you check out Dadish, especially since it's free! It's an adorable game that will keep you entertained. For how long, I can't say. Probably shorter than me, because I suck at games LOL!
     Happy Gaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly