🎮 IFYOO PC STEAM Gaming Controller Review 🎮

     Looking for a gaming controller? Don't want to spend a lot? Want one that works well for beginners? Then the IFYOO PC STEAM Gaming Controller is perfect for you!
     
      I had been wanting a controller for a LONG time, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money on one. I was worried though, that if I didn't pay a higher price, I'd get a cheaply made, crummy controller that barely worked. That's when I found this beauty.
      When I stumbled across this controller on Amazon, I just had to look into it since it was within my price range. After spending close to an hour reading the reviews (granted there was a snack break in there) I decided to give this one a chance. A nice perk was that, if it didn't work, I could return it. 
     I was so excited when it was delivered (whoo-hoo one day shipping!!) and I couldn't wait to test it out. Luck was not on my side though, as I spent the day it arrived, as well as the following two days, spilling my guts to the porcelain throne. However! The day arrived when I was feeling well enough to play for a little bit. So, I fired up my favorite game that had controller support, and tested out my new toy. I was instantly in love!
     The buttons and joysticks were perfectly responsive, I loved the color changing light, it was easy to use, and a comfortable weight. Being the first controller I've owned, I was very impressed.
     I highly recommend this controller to ANY gamer! It's perfect for beginners and great for even the most advanced gamers. Plus, the price isn't too bad. There are 3 colors of controller to choose from, and you can customize it with the color changing light. Check it out if you're in the market for a new controller, or are like me and just want to try one out!
     Happy Gaming! 🎮

UPDATE: So this post is getting out A LOT later than I wanted. I started typing it on my phone while I was at the chiropractor, and was gonna finish it on my laptop when I got home. However, technology hates me 85% of the time and I lost everything. This happened twice and I just got so mad I needed to step away, play with the controller a bit more, and come back to it 
     In hopes of creating a more consistant posting schedule, I'm gonna try and type up my posts in Word first, then copy them to the blog and add all the pretty pictures. Please, please, please bear with me as I work on this and hopefully I will be making a post soon about the posting schedule that will be set. Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly