31 Days of Spooks: Days 5, 6, & 7

 I'm sorry for the multiple days combined. Like I said before, this month is full of lots of chaos and changes, but I will hit 31 days, they may just not be separate. Thanks for understanding!




Alright, so I was excited to play this game. It looked really spooky and kinda reminded me of analog horror. However, my hopes and dreams for what this game would be were dashed when they brought in the blob.....Well, this blob was apparently voiced by Ash-Plays, and oh my gosh, it ended up being awful. It went from a game that spooked me a little bit, to a game that I couldn't wait to end. There is an epilepsy warning given, and rightfully so. I ended up walk inga way from this game with a pounding headache. I'll like the game below, but take my advice... skip this one!

https://linsonlime.itch.io/antipathy



That Night in the Rain is a very short horror point and click, with absolutely adorable graphics. You play as a little girl who is supposed to wait in her parent's car while they run into the gas station. If you follow this rule, they said they would bring you back candy. However, you decide you're tired of waiting and exit the vehicle anyways. What follows is a mildly creepy, and extremely short adventure where you have to find where your parent disappeared to, while avoiding a crazed serial killer that's on the loose. I definitely wasn't expecting the ending they gave us! I really enjoyed this game, will link it below, and highly recommend it!

https://lifein2dstudio.itch.io/that-night-in-the-rain



One Room is another very short point-and-click horror game, where your goal is to escape the room you're locked in. While it may not be super creepy, it's definitely weird. There's morphed mermaids and killer clowns, and even a reverse mermaid. I think that's what made it so charming though, was the art style and the uniqueness of the story. The whole game gave me strong Fran Bow vibes. I really loved this game because it had so many of my favorite things in a game. It was point-and-click, it was weird, it was a little creepy, and it had beautiful art! Of all the games I've reviewed in this post, this was by far my favorite and I highly, HIGHLY recommend you check it out for yourself.

https://eowm.itch.io/one-room



I know these were super short reviews, and that's unfortunately how this month will be with doing a post for every day. However, my hope si that even though the reviews are short, it will open you up to new games to try, and maybe even find your own little treasure among all the millions of games out there. A game doesn't have to be long or pricy, or even made by a big name dev to be good. Happy gaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

Update

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly