31 Days of Spooks: Day 8 - Nocturnal Visit

 

     https://moi0210.itch.io/nocturnal-visit


Hey all! Thanks for joining me for day 8 of 31 Days of Spooks! Today we're going over the free to play game, available on itch.io, Nocturnal Visit. This game is super short, but super fun and creepy. Using PS1 style graphics, this game is already one I recommend if you're looking for a quick time killer that is fun and spooky!

In Nocturnal Visit, you play as an adventure blogger, who is looking for the next big blog post. You come across an article about an abandoned house that was previously inhabited by multiple serial killers over the years. It's settled, that's where you're going to go. You head out to the house with your flashlight, camera, and adventurous spirit in tow. Unable to enter the front door, you have to find another way in, and once you do so, strange things start to happen. You hear strange noises as you explore the home and creep around every corner, unsure of what the next room may hold.

I can't go into much more detail, or else I'd spoil the game, but I really enjoyed this one. It ran smooth, downloaded easily, and the controls were simple. It was short, but effective and enjoyable. This is one that you should definitely check out! Thanks for joining me for another day of our 31 days. Again, I know that these reviews are super short, but once life settles down, I'll be able to provide you with longer reviews and more in-depth gameplay. Thank you again for the continued support and I'll bring you another review tomorrow! Happy Gaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

Update

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly