31 Days of Spooks - Day 1: Old Girl

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555580


Hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus. Things have been crazy with wedding planning and moving and everything. However, I figured out a great way to give you guys content and game while dealing with the changes of life! Welcome to day 1 of spooks, a month long event where I review a different horror game every day for you guys. It could be mobile, steam, epic, browser, etc. These reviews will still be relatively short, and if I can provide a link to them I will. Today's game is titled Old Girl.



I'm not quite sure why the game is called Old Girl, but nevertheless, it made for a nice time killer. Available on Newgrounds, this point-and-click game follows an unnamed protagonist who is in search for their girlfriend Jane. You arrive at a creepy bus stop and have to walk to the nearby town that your girlfriend was last seen in. You run into some pretty creepy characters (who have amazing voice acting that's kinda creepy) who may or may not know what has happened to your precious Jane. You need to be careful, because you never know who you can or can't trust.


 This game took me only about 5 minutes to playthrough, so it's a very quick time killer. It's a neat experience though, and one I recommend to anyone looking for a quick spook. I really wish there would have been more puzzles in it, to extend the playtime, but for what it's worth, I liked it. I also really liked the art style, it was unique and definitely added to the atmosphere of the game. My favorite character was the little candy girl (pictured above) and the voice acting for her was spookier than I expected. Over all, I think you should try this game. Afterall, what better price to play a game at than FREE!


I know this one was short, but I hope you guys found it satisfying enough to hold you over. I'll be back tomorrow with another spooky game, and if  you try Old Girl, let me know what you think. Happy gaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

Update

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly