Father's Day Review - Dad Joke Emoji Puzzle

*Posting late because my phone decided to not work and I just realized it 🤦🏻‍♀️


     In honor of Father's Day, I thought this would be the perfect review! Dad Joke Emoji Puzzle is a super simple game, where you fill in the blanks with emojis to solve the dad joke. Living in a home where both my dad and younger brother breathe dad jokes constantly, this game is fairly simple, and makes me feel right at home. It's not a super in depth game, but it's perfect for a little time killer if you're waiting at the doctor's or just want to unwind before bed. As much as I roll my eyes at my family's dad jokes, I really enjoy this game and recommend it for anyone who loves dad jokes! I know it was a short review, but I couldn't pass up the perfect Father's Day post 😊 Happy Gaming!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly