Pudgy World: The Next Club Penguin?

     



    Pudgy World, could it be the next Club Penguin? Currently it is in pre-alpha, but I feel like this game will be a pretty good one when fully finished. Pudgy World is a free game on PC where you have a little penguin that you can play mini games with. They do have activities listed, but due to it being pre-alpha, they're still a work in progress. 

    One thing I like about Pudgy World Penguins is that they do have plush penguins and little figures to collect from stores (I got mine from my local Walmart). Each product comes with a code that lets you unlock certain items for your penguin in game. At my Walmart, the plush ran about $7, while figures ran about $3.

    If I could change anything, I would change that you can buy clothes in game, and only certain items require a code to unlock. There is a currency, and as of right now, to "personalize your world" and use for event items.  They also currently have a choice of 2 mini games. One is Chess and the other is called Pengu Dash, which is a game very similar to Frogger or Crossy Road. They also have a server where you can interact with other players, called the huddle. 

    This game may not have much, as again it is in pre-alpha, but I'm really excited to see what the creators do with it, and to see how their creativity expands. If you enjoyed games like Animal Jam, Club Penguin, and other like that, I highly recommend trying this game, especially if you want to see what this becomes.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly