Start Survey App - Avoid the Ads


I was SO EXCITED when I saw this game in the app store. But I was quickly disappointed... and disturbed. I've wanted to play this game since I saw some of my favorite YouTubers play it, but just hadn't had the chance. When I found this as an app, I was so happy, thinking I could finally play it. I was wrong.
To start, this game is so broken. I couldn't even start to play it. There were so many ads, I got fed up with it before I could have a chance. However, I needed to review this still, simply because of the ads. The ads are why I put the content warning, because you need to see this to believe it. 
This app shouldn't be downloaded by anyone under the age of (I'll be generous) 16, simply for the ads. Almost all the ads were extremely vulgar and sexual. Another issue was that I couldn't skip the ad for a good 15 seconds at least. This game isn't geared towards children, but a younger audience could easily stumble across it. I really don't see the point in sexual ads, if you can't get the attention of your audience without it, then maybe make a better game. Sexual content in a game isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when it's the main content of an ad, that crosses a line. 
I know this really wasn't a game review, but I felt it needed to be said. I will be posting screenshots I got of the ad, if you so desire to see them, below. Take care of yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly