Trying to make chores...fun? Laundry Manager

Who knew chores could be fun! Well... at least attempt to make chores fun. Was it a good attempt? Eh, I guess so, for what it was; a laundry management game.
To be calling this app a game is debatable. It has every aspect of a normal game. Bright graphics, aspects of gameplay, and in game currency. However, the gameplay is repetitive and laggy at times. I hate doing laundry in real life, and I only hated this slightly less. The only plus side is that you didn't have to fold the laundry, but that could have actually made the game more interesting. 
My biggest qualm with this game is that it doesn't feel like a real game. It feels like a very tedious waiting game. You put the laundry in the washer and wait for the timer to go around. Then you hang the clothes to dry and wait for the timer to go around. That's it. That's literally all there is to this "game". I honestly think I'd have more fun watching my washer run, and it doesn't even have a fancy window to watch the clothes spin. It would be just like looking at a white, noisy box. 
The only ounce of a challenge that this game had was there was certain laundry baskets that needed to be put with the corresponding washer by color. In my time of playing, which was longer than I care to admit or remember, I only had that challenge come up once. ONCE! Quite frankly, I find that ridiculous.
So if you're looking for something fun to do, maybe do your actual laundry instead.... or watch some paint dry, either would be more fun than this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly