Two things in life are guaranteed... Death & Taxes

Game Review: Death & Taxes
.
Platforms: PC and Switch
.
Devs: Placeholder Gameworks & Pineapple Works
.
IRD: February 20, 2020
.
I wanted to do a quick review for you guys since I'm behind on the initial post I wanted to do. 
Death & Taxes is a single player, point and click style game, where you play as the Grim Reaper, going through files of people and deciding who lives and who dies, based on the instructions each day. However, things aren't always what they seem, and to go much further into detail would ruin the game atmosphere. 
You can also do things such as buy items for your desk and customize your character with the money you earn each day (my character is below).
I know it was a short review, but overall, I highly recommend this game, especially if you're just looking for a time killer, or enjoy medaling in the affairs of the living and the damned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly