OMG Fashion Club

OMG Fashion Club was much better than I originally thought it would be! I collect dolls, specifically old ones that look like they crawled out of a real life horror movie, but I do enjoy getting a cute one every now and again. That being said, I thought it would be fun to try a doll themed dress up game. 

There's not a ton to this game, but it was entertaining. You can dress up your character, complete challenges to progress your level, choose from 3 mini games to play and earn money, and participate in community fashion challenges. For the challenges to progress your character level, there's 15 as of right now. You can earn up to 3 stars for each level, but if you get less than that, you can easily go back and try again. For the mini games, my favorite was definitely the Tap & Match. 

It also gives you the options to use real money to purchase in game dolls to make. I personally did purchase one, just to see how it worked. I really liked the one I got, but I would purchase another, simply for it not doing much besides unlocking some clothing. I purchased the cheapest one, but for $9 for the rest, I don't think it's worth it.
My favorite part of the game was getting to customize my avatar with whatever style I wanted. I could choose the outfit, accessories, hair, makeup, and even face paint. There's thousands upon thousands of possibilities for designing your character and new outfits!
Overall, I thought this was a really cute dress up game! It may not have a lot to it, but it definitely kept me entertained for a while and some of the challenges were... well, challenging. This game is great for anyone who enjoys the OMG doll line, dress up games, or games that have a little bit of a challenge at times. This game was perfectly enjoyable without having to pay for anything, but it gives you the option if you so desire to unlock specific character outfits. I do highly recommend this game, and would love to know your thoughts on it if you try it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly