1Tap Growth Diary Review - TRASH


     So let's talk 1Tap Growth Diary. Basically.... Yikes. This is gonna be a short review, so you'll have plenty of time to binge watch the latest Netflix show. I'll keep it simple; DON'T BOTHER!

     This game is horrific. Basically, you have a scenario with two options. That's cool. Usually your choices affect the story, and there's really not a right or wrong answer. That's not the case with this "gem". There's a right and there's a wrong. If this was the only thing wrong with the game, I think I'd be able to overlook it and give it more credit however, that's not the only issue.


     Gameplay is severely lacking, and unless you're someone who enjoys reading two sentences, followed by giving your reply, followed by ads. What scenarios they do have for their mediocre plot, is kinda disturbing. For example, the first scenario is called "Cat Girlfriend". Basically you find a cat, grow it into a cat girl, then you're given the option to mate or marry. Needless to say, I found this kinda disturbing for a game being pushed towards children.


     Overall, I didn't even play through 2 full scenarios. I got bored with the game easily, and the content made me slightly uncomfortable, knowing that this game is advertised towards children. I'd still hate this game, even if the content was alright, because it's just so freaking boring! I'd have more fun watching my dog eat grass. If you want a choice game where your choices actually do matter and there's an actual story to the plot, play something else like BitLife, stay away from this garbage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope Lake: What Happened at this Boarding School?

A Game Like No Other...

Times Gamers Passed Unexpectedly